[Networkit] How do you deal with the incompatible dependencies of *networkit*?

Chen Houwu chenhouwu at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 10:40:32 CET 2015

But I can’t run pip3 install network of course.

And if I run pip install network, the installation will also fail too.

So… seems I can only build manually in python 2, and when finished, shift to python3 and then install, right?

Is there any instructions for manual installation? I did not find it in the documentation.

--
Chen Howu