[Networkit] Catching SIGINT

Christian Staudt christian.staudt at kit.edu
Tue Jan 20 15:32:06 CET 2015

Fellow developers,

this is one feature that has been on my wish list for a long time. I think Max has found a good solution. The changes to the code seem doable. The remaining question is what implications the polling of the flag has on performance. I’m awaiting some experimental data on that. If there’s no significant slowdown, I suggest that we implement this approach for all possibly long-running algorithms.

Request for feedback: Is there some drawback which we have not seen so far?