[Networkit] Declaration of Graph as final

Peter Eisenmann pe44 at gmx.de
Fri Jul 3 02:11:17 CEST 2015

Hello,
thanks for your quick replies.
> - What are the benefits you hope to get from subclassing Graph as
CliqueGraph?
The idea was, that CliqueGraph could be used by all other classes, that can
operate on Graph. I don't want to overwrite any functionality, I just want
to add some.
> - What are the drawbacks of simply using Graph to store your clique
graph? Are any of them unacceptable?
Of course I can simply use Graph as a member and make the actual graph
representation available via a method e.g. as getUnderlyingGraph(). I find
this an acceptable solution, I was simply curious why Graph is not
expandable per se.
I'll let you decide which way you prefer.
Greetings,
Peter

Christian Staudt <christian.staudt at kit.edu> schrieb am Do., 2. Juli 2015 um
08:41 Uhr: