[Networkit] Declaration of Graph as final

Christian Staudt christian.staudt at kit.edu
Fri Jul 3 10:14:14 CEST 2015

On 03 Jul 2015, at 02:11, Peter Eisenmann <pe44 at gmx.de> wrote:

>  I don't want to overwrite any functionality, I just want to add some.
>

> Of course I can simply use Graph as a member and make the actual graph representation available via a method e.g. as getUnderlyingGraph(). I find this an acceptable solution,

Good, then this is what I recommend. We could talk about adding some functionality to the Graph class if it is useful for general graphs, while something that only applies to clique graphs should not be added.

Let us know if you have further questions. If your extensions are of general interest, you are very welcome to contribute them back upstream.

Chris