[Networkit] Broken build

Maximilian Vogel maximilian.vogel at student.kit.edu
Thu Jul 16 11:20:01 CEST 2015

My bad, as I changed something in the Graph::BFSEdgesFrom-iterator on
C++ level but didn't think of the iterator on the Python level. I've
just pushed a fix for that, so it should be building again.
It would be great though, if Michael (or whoever has exposed the
iteratores to Python) could look other changes.

Best regards
Max