[Networkit] Broken build

Michael Hamann michael.hamann at kit.edu
Thu Jul 16 11:22:58 CEST 2015

Hi,

quite obviously it is this commit:
https://algohub.iti.kit.edu/parco/NetworKit/NetworKit/changeset/3c5bfc5972a7c300e32ed0207865b3f1e2beb5e4
- it adds another parameter to the callback that is passed to
Graph::BFSEdgesFrom(). This breaks any code that uses this method, this means
also the Python wrappers I wrote for Graph::BFSEdgesFrom(). I think a proper
fix is not fixing the Python wrapper but making the third parameter of the
callback optional in the same way the weight and the edge id are optional for
the edge iterators.

Michael