[Networkit] Email denied

Christian Staudt christian.staudt at kit.edu
Mon Jul 27 10:53:25 CEST 2015

Hi Gregory,
thanks for your feedback.
- You are properly subscribed to the email list as gregory.fenn.2014 at rhul.ac.uk and should be able to send and receive, anything else would be very strange.
- If you simply want to use networkit, not extend the code, you should try to install the module in the most straightforward way possible:
	pip3 install networkit
No need to build the extension as a separate step (build_ext). Let us know if you run into the same error with this command.
- With respect to the low-level compiler error I cannot say much. It may be an issue with your system configuration, or maybe a rare issue with our code. I recommend that you post the problem on stackoverflow.com and get quick help. You should post the complete output of the compiler rather than the last few lines. Let us know if the code is to blame, or your system configuration.

Hope that helps
Chris