[Networkit] community EPP

Damiano Rossato damiano_rossato at alice.it
Wed Mar 18 12:22:10 CET 2015

Hi,
I'm trying to use the community.EPP algorithm on iPython3 but it crashs the kernel everytime. In file EPP.cpp in community folder I found this:

// run base clusterers in parallel
    #pragma omp parallel for
    for (index b = 0; b < baseClusterers.size(); b += 1) {
        // FIXME: initialization of base clusterer?
        baseClusterers.at(b)->run();
        baseClusterings.at(b) = baseClusterers.at(b)->getPartition();
    }

so I suppose that the issue I already know to Network's community. Someone knows the solution?

Thank you to everybody and have a nice day
Damiano Rossato