[Networkit] community EPP

Maximilian Vogel maximilian.vogel at student.kit.edu
Wed Mar 18 12:47:32 CET 2015

Hi Damiano,

Does the crash really happen everytime? For me at least the first call
to run() after initiliazing the ensemble works just fine.
Also, how do you initialize the ensemble? Do you use the EPP factory?
The default base clusterer PLP can only be run once after
initializiation, which is the reason why it crashes the kernel on my
system when I try a second call to epp.run(). This crash should
definitely be avoided. I'll look into this.

Max