[Networkit] R: Re: community EPP

Damiano Rossato damiano_rossato at alice.it
Wed Mar 18 14:20:57 CET 2015

Hi Max,

I show you the incriminated snippet of code:

communitiesuEPP = community.detectCommunities(Tuk, algo=community.EPP(Tuk))

instead everything works fine when I use this call:

communitiesuPLP = comsmunity.detectCommunities(Tuk,algo=community.PLP(Tuk))

Tuk
 is an undirected graph. I don't use the inizialization with EPPFactory,
 because I don't know how to use it. Can you show me how?

Damiano