[Networkit] Follow up

Christian Staudt christian.staudt at kit.edu
Fri Mar 20 13:08:09 CET 2015

Hi Kolja,

it seems that you have this general problem:

	Class B inherits from base class A. Class C should accept any object of type A. How to map this in Cython?

I’m not confident enough with Cython to say that it is impossible, but so far no one has succeeded in doing that for NetworKit. So either you will be the first one to figure it out, earning praise and gratitude, or you will think of a design that does not rely on polymorphism. Either way, your design has to work with Python, so figure it out before you build elaborate OOP things.