[Networkit] To all users: Brief NetworKit feedback request

Henning Meyerhenke meyerhenke at kit.edu
Fri Mar 27 14:59:05 CET 2015

Dear NetworKit users,

It is great to see our community grow and flourish! Thanks for using
NetworKit, we hope it simplifies your work. Today I am asking a small
favor in return.

Since the NetworKit project is to a large extent based on external
funding, we have some reporting duties. That is why I would like to ask
all users/developers of NetworKit who are not affiliated with KIT to
volunteer 2-5 minutes and send me

- your name and affiliation and
- one to three sentences on how you use NetworKit

by April 3.

Please use my email address meyerhenke at kit.edu for this, not the mailing
list. Your data will only be used for project reporting.

It would be of additional help if you gave us consent to share your
name, affiliation, and the titles of papers you wrote using NetworKit on
our website.

Your help is very much appreciated!

Best regards,
Henning Meyerhenke

Juniorprof. Dr. Henning Meyerhenke

Web: http://parco.iti.kit.edu/henningm/

KIT - University of the State of Baden-Wuerttemberg and
National Research Center of the Helmholtz Association