[Networkit] Building Networkit on MacOSX Yosemite 10.10.2

Marvin Ritter marvin.ritter at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 15:26:58 CET 2015

"NetworKit currently does not build with clang."

It does! But you have to use the branch "clang" and compile your own
version of clang. I can provide instructions if you want to.

To Arlinds problems:
I looks like python is not reading the build.conf and therefore using the
default compiler, g++.

@Arlind: Making g++ an alias for g++-4.8 might not be enough as scons
defines its own environment. Changing the link in /usr/bin should work, but
I do not recommend it.