[Networkit] NetworKit 3.5 Preparation

Christian Staudt christian.staudt at kit.edu
Thu May 7 17:40:49 CEST 2015

Dear NetworKit developers,

after today’s meeting we’ve updated the Kanboard, please review.

The way it looks currently we are planning for a release of NetworKit 3.5 sometime during June.

Please also participate in the review of the code base and possibly point out components we should drop from the next version, e.g. because they have become obsolete. If you encounter broken components you may suggest a fix. However, components that are unlikely to be fixed and properly maintained anytime soon should be dropped from the main branches (Dev and default).

Best