[Networkit] NetworKit 3.5 Sprint & Release

Christian Staudt christian.staudt at kit.edu
Mon May 11 15:18:28 CEST 2015

Dear NetworKit developers,

please join me for a sprint to complete the next release of NetworKit, version 3.5.

The meeting will take place on Friday, May 29, in room 010 of building 50.34, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology. Starting at 11:00, we expect to release a new version by ca. 16:00. Feel free to join and leave according to your own schedule.

Please let me know in advance if you are going to join.

At the same time, May 29 is the deadline for contributions to 3.5. Please check the Kanboard and move tasks in the right direction - preferably forward.

Thank you