[Networkit] Clang with OpenMP

Maximilian Vogel maximilian.vogel at student.kit.edu
Tue Nov 3 19:14:34 CET 2015

Hi Matteo,

On 03.11.2015 19:01, Matteo Riondato wrote:
> then clang (checking for version >= 3.7, which supports openmp)
> Moreover, I sometimes test things with clang, just to be sure, and I have to modify the SConstruct script for every different choice.

did You successfully compile NetworKit with clang 3.7?

I tried it soon after it was released but I'm stuck with this error:
networkit/cpp/Unittests-X.cpp:22:10: fatal error: 'omp.h' file not found
#include <omp.h>
          ^
1 error generated.

Note: Clang is installed system wide and I changed the compile flag from
-fopenmp to -fopenmp=libomp as stated in the release notes. Are there
any other compile options to add/change or is my installation just broken?

Best,
Max