[Networkit] We've reached a milestone!

Henning Meyerhenke henning.meyerhenke at kit.edu
Mon Nov 9 10:58:40 CET 2015

Dear NetworKit users and developers,

We have reached a milestone recently, NetworKit has been downloaded
5,000 times via pip!

More precisely:

networkit-3.4.1.tar.gz    2015-02-18          954
   networkit-3.5.tar.gz    2015-06-09        3,369
   networkit-3.6.tar.gz    2015-08-19          752
networkit has been downloaded 5,075 times!

Let me take the opportunity to thank all contributors to the project!

We hope that NetworKit 4.0, to be released this week, will be even more
useful in your work.

Best regards,

Prof. Dr. Henning Meyerhenke

Web: http://parco.iti.kit.edu/henningm/

KIT - University of the State of Baden-Wuerttemberg and
National Research Center of the Helmholtz Association