[Networkit] Crashes due to missing input check

Christian Staudt christian.staudt at kit.edu
Thu Nov 19 22:14:52 CET 2015

I found out that PathGrowingMatcher cannot handle self-loops (is that necessarily so?) and was crashing with them. I secured it in the multiscale branch. This took me at least an hour to debug, and I can’t even collect my bug bounty…  Let this be a reminder to think about what kind of graphs (directed/undirected, weighted/unweighted, self-loops or not) your algorithm can handle and throw the appropriate exceptions in the constructor.