[Networkit] Read simple edgelist

Dominik Kiefer ufdsn at student.kit.edu
Wed Nov 25 21:39:08 CET 2015

Hey,

APSP
https://algohub.iti.kit.edu/parco/NetworKit/NetworKit/files/9c37fb4c04be9e5f3b162f52ea66e9473d756a72/networkit/cpp/graph/APSP.h
https://algohub.iti.kit.edu/parco/NetworKit/NetworKit/files/9c37fb4c04be9e5f3b162f52ea66e9473d756a72/networkit/cpp/graph/APSP.cpp
It does exist, status of code is unknown to me. Differentiating betweend
the unweighted/ weighted case might be advisable?! As a reference:
https://algohub.iti.kit.edu/parco/NetworKit/NetworKit/files/9c37fb4c04be9e5f3b162f52ea66e9473d756a72/networkit/cpp/centrality/Closeness.cpp#L42

Regards,
Dominik