[Networkit] Error report KONECT reader

Maximilian Vogel maximilian.vogel at student.kit.edu
Thu Oct 1 15:32:02 CEST 2015

On 01.10.2015 13:08, Christian Staudt wrote:
> Is the file actually malformed or could the reader be more robust?
Both. :)
The line contains two spaces between the second and third number and
therefore the split-operation on the string creates an empty string. But
the graph reader should be able to recover from that. I've pushed a
quick fix[1], so you should be able to read the graph. As the graph is
declared unweighted, the third number is ignored. I assume it's just "1"
throughout the whole file anyways. Metadata/attributes as in this case
the timestamp as the fourth number in a line aren't supported.
The KONECTGraphReader definitely is a candidate for a complete
reimplementation...

[1]:
https://algohub.iti.kit.edu/parco/NetworKit/NetworKit/changeset/4d151e6250eac70e380777e7855f0464f2c4c1b6