[Networkit] Read simple edgelist

Christian Staudt christian.staudt at kit.edu
Fri Oct 2 11:32:31 CEST 2015

On 01 Oct 2015, at 22:21, Jérôme Deschênes <jeromedesch at gmail.com> wrote:

> So, is there a way in Networkit to get back the old ids?
>
> Sorry for my newbyness!

Hi Jerome,
this is not newbyness, this is an obvious issue anyone who applies NetworKit’s algorithms to do actual network analysis runs into.
We’ve discussed this before and saw that we could improve support here. Some work in this direction has already been done, I think there is a working solution in case graph file reader preserves the mapping from old to new id.
@Max: Can you reply with some details?