[Networkit] simple questions about networKIT

Christian Staudt christian.staudt at kit.edu
Fri Oct 2 11:56:52 CEST 2015

Hi Stephen,
this updated paper contains comparative benchmarks including igraph:
	https://www.researchgate.net/publication/260756093_NetworKit_An_Interactive_Tool_Suite_for_High-Performance_Network_Analysis

Caveat: The paper is from last year, NetworKit has gotten faster for some tasks, igraph may have evolved too.