[Networkit] current benchmark results (4.0 Dev)

Matteo Riondato matteo at cs.brown.edu
Mon Oct 5 14:57:47 CEST 2015

> On Oct 5, 2015, at 3:09 AM, Christian Staudt <christian.staudt at kit.edu> wrote:
>
> <epsSummary.pdf>

Sorry for the ``theoretician'’ comment =), but what do these result mean?

I’m not sure I get the concept of edges per second, especially in terms of an approximation algorithm that may not touch all edges in the network, and in general any algorithm runtime may depend on other properties than the number of edges.
Can you please elaborate on why this is the right measure, and how is it computed?
Are you running the algorithms on networks of different sizes (no. of edges) and just computing the running time? How do other structural parameters of the networks affect the runtime?

Thanks!
Matteo