[Networkit] Read simple edgelist

Jérôme Deschênes jeromedesch at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 22:22:16 CEST 2015

Thanks again Max.

Nice module.

Just wanted to update you on the fact that the csv file is created and work
as intended when imported in STATA and in SAS. However the file itself is
not perfectly formatted: single lines of data are split among multiple
lines.

On any given line, it would look like this:

old_id, cent1
,cent2

But, as said, it doesn't matter as other programs are able to read those
csv as it.

Jerome