[Networkit] Algorithms based on shortest path aggregation are *embarrassingly* parallel

Arie Slobbe aslobbe at macalester.edu
Fri Oct 9 01:59:57 CEST 2015

Whether or not maximum parallelism should be the default, I think that many
users would appreciate a section in the documentation that explains the
exact trade-off between computation speed and memory requirement (as with
the formula z + 3z * t you mentioned). Also, one or two examples, e.g.
"network 'Name' with n nodes and m edges takes X MB RAM when using Y
threads", could be useful.