[Networkit] spanning forest algorithms

Henning Meyerhenke henning.meyerhenke at kit.edu
Wed Apr 6 14:29:40 CEST 2016

Christian,

I remember that we talked about SpanningForest::generate() some time
ago. It is apparently your code which needs to be fixed since it does
not generate a spanning tree / forest properly and fails a unit test.
Please fix it.

I believe I once authored KruskalMSF, simplifying or correcting existing
code. I don't know about RandomMaximumSpanningForest. Who wrote it?

What I can say is that spanning tree algorithms will play a more
important role for us over the next months. In that course one could
revise what is already there. So far there was no need for pythonizing
for me.

Thanks,
Henning