[Networkit] spanning forest algorithms

Michael Hamann michael.hamann at kit.edu
Thu Apr 7 10:35:20 CEST 2016

Hi,

I wrote parts of the algorithms (like RandomMaximumSpanningForest) as I
needed them and iirc I fixed SpanningForest some time ago (but should be
tested if it is really fixed). Some time ago I created a task in our
issue tracker exactly about this:
https://kanboard.iti.kit.edu/?controller=task&action=show&task_id=106&project_id=1
There I summarized the features of the different algorithms (which still
had different names back then).

Michael