[Networkit] RmatGenerator

Christian Staudt christian.staudt at kit.edu
Wed Apr 13 11:34:52 CEST 2016

Question on our RmatGenerator implementation: It generates an undirected graph, but accepts four arbitrary probabilities (a,b,c,d) as parameters. In the original model, they represent probabilities of a 1 entry being placed in one of the four quadrants of an adjacency matrix. But the adjacency matrix of an undirected graph is symmetric. If for each 1 in the matrix the symmetric 1 is created (I assume that is what the implementation effectively does), does that change the model? Has this been thought through?

C.