[Networkit] Taking my leave

Henning Meyerhenke henning.meyerhenke at kit.edu
Fri Apr 22 14:37:14 CEST 2016

Dear NetworKit users and developers,

I would like to thank Christian for his very good job as maintainer and
main developer as well.

Of course, the ParCo group at KIT will continue to drive the development
of NetworKit, in particular with our algorithm engineering efforts for
network analysis. NetworKit is and will be an integral part of our
research and teaching infrastructure.

I have asked our group member Elisabetta Bergamini to take over from
Christian. She has used NetworKit extensively in her research and will
be responsible for managing future releases. Transferring academic
projects to the next generation of PhD students is not always easy, but
I am certain we will succeed with NetworKit.

If you encounter problems with NetworKit, the mailing list will be the
first address for corresponding reports. We hope we can maintain the
same high responsiveness that Christian, our student assistant Max, and
many other contributors guaranteed so far.

Best regards,
Henning