[Networkit] Taking my leave

Christian Staudt christian.staudt at kit.edu
Fri Apr 22 15:03:18 CEST 2016

Thank you all for the kind feedback.

Note that we have documented best practices for development, maintenance and release in the dev guide and release checklist (see attachment). They are also in the repository as markdown documents.

For information on the Cython interface, also consider these slides:  [1]

Chris

[1]: https://cloud.iti.kit.edu/index.php/s/0DGlMdWhSRk80Se