[Networkit] How to read in a large graph (and output a sparse matrix)

Elisabetta Bergamini elisabetta.bergamini at kit.edu
Mon Aug 1 10:19:46 CEST 2016

Hi Raphael,

Have you tried the following?

G = networkit.readGraph("dgraph.edgelist", networkit.Format.EdgeListSpaceOne)

Also, notice that EdgeListSpaceOne assumes the index of the first node in your edge list is 1 and that the node IDs are contiguous (and that your graph is undirected). Is that the case? If not, you should use a different format.
If you have more questions, feel free to ask.
Best,

Elisabetta

Elisabetta Bergamini

Web: http://parco.iti.kit.edu/bergamini

KIT - The Research University in the Helmholtz Association