[Networkit] About your community detection research

Christian Staudt christian.staudt at kit.edu
Mon Aug 22 16:33:37 CEST 2016

Hi Maria,
sure, I can help you with this. Most entries in build.conf are optional. To build unit tests, you need to download and build the googletest library, and then set the paths to the folder that contains the gtest header files and the folder that contains the gtest library file:

[includes]
gtest = <path to your folder with gtest headers>

[libraries]
gtest = <path to your folder with the gtest library>

The other entries are as follows:

[compiler]
cpp = <name of your c++ compiler>
defines = <optional additional compiler flags>

[includes]
std = <path to headers for the c++ standard library, usually not needed>

See for example what my build.conf contains:

> [compiler]
> cpp = g++-4.9
> defines =
> std14 = c++14
>
> [includes]
> std =
> gtest = /Users/cls/workspace/gtest/include
>
> [libraries]
> gtest = /Users/cls/workspace/gtest

If you need further troubleshooting please communicate via the networkit mailing list (in CC), so others can also benefit from the discussion.

Best
Chris