[Networkit] NetworKit Sprint

Elisabetta Bergamini elisabetta.bergamini at kit.edu
Fri Dec 2 14:55:15 CET 2016

Dear NetworKit developers,

On Tuesday, December 13 there will be a sprint to complete the new NetworKit release. We will start at 12:00 in room 010, building 50.34, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology.
We’ll stay in room 010 until 16:00, then, if necessary, we’ll move to room 315 on the third floor.
If you would be willing to contribute, feel free to join us at any time during the sprint. For those of you who were not at the developer meeting, please let me know as soon as possible if there’s any code you’d like to integrate in the new release.
Thank you,

Elisabetta

Elisabetta Bergamini

Web: http://parco.iti.kit.edu/bergamini

KIT - The Research University in the Helmholtz Association