[Networkit] NetworKit Sprint

Matteo Riondato matteo at cs.brown.edu
Tue Dec 13 10:57:47 CET 2016

> On Dec 2, 2016, at 5:08 PM, Matteo Riondato <matteo at cs.brown.edu> wrote:
>
>> On Dec 2, 2016, at 9:34 AM, Elisabetta Bergamini <elisabetta.bergamini at kit.edu> wrote:
>
>> If nobody has anything against that, I would suggest to just remove the pseudo-optimization and use the “pedantic” computation all the time.
>
> I’ll see what I can do about it in the next few days.

I was just starting to work on this, but I see you anticipated me by a few minutes =)
Thanks!

You may want to add a check that if vd = 1 or 2 (in case of a graph of completely isolated vertices or a graph of completely isolated edges), then you can return immediately as the betweenness will be 0 for every vertex.

Thank you,

Matteo