[Networkit] [ACTION REQ.] GitHub Migration

Michael Hamann michael.hamann at kit.edu
Thu Dec 15 09:18:46 CET 2016

Hi,

On 15.12.2016 00:46, Kolja Esders wrote:
 > after the release of version 4.2 we are in the process of migrating the
 > NetworKit project to GitHub. This will most likely happen towards the
 > end of January in the next year. You will receive further notice shortly
 > before the actual migration.

In general, that's great news as it will make contributions also for me
much easier as I'm working with Git locally already. However, could you
please explain how you converted the Mercurial commits to Git? I'm
asking because I'm using git-remote-hg [0] and the commit ids of the
current repository on GitHub are different from the ones I have.

Best,
Michael

[0]: https://github.com/mnauw/git-remote-hg