[Networkit] [ACTION REQ.] GitHub Migration

Moritz von Looz moritz.looz-corswarem at kit.edu
Fri Dec 16 16:27:54 CET 2016

Hi Kolja,

I've moved the repositories I no longer need to NetworKit-Archive. The remaining ones should stay, they are :
Networkit-hyperbolic-kd
NetworKit-Algebraic-Bubble
NetworKit-Chemfork

ChemPart-Scripts
ParcoRepart

Whether they reside on Github or Algohub is secondary, but don't delete them without asking.

No longer needed are:
NetworKit-Hyperbolic
NetworKit-Hyperbolic-fork-ozdayi
NetworKit-selfloop-handling