[Networkit] Plans of including min-cost flow algorithms?

Henning Meyerhenke henning.meyerhenke at kit.edu
Mon Dec 19 15:33:18 CET 2016

Hi Lukas,

Having some connection to network analysis has usually been the
necessary bar for inclusion. NetworKit is not aiming for every possible
graph algorithm -- that would overburden us. On the other hand, flows
are used in network analysis as part of cut-based algorithms -- which is
why Edmonds-Karp is available to have some very basic functionality
there. Thus, if you come up with a solid argument why your algorithm
could be used in a network analysis workflow, we would certainly
consider a pull request.

Regards,
Henning