[Networkit] Retiring the User Guide

Christian Staudt christian.staudt at kit.edu
Tue Feb 16 12:00:38 CET 2016

By now the User Guide [1] is outdated and I’ve received several emails from people who tried to follow it and got error messages.  I propose to take it offline for now to minimize damage. I think it is also conceptually outdated, so I’m not motivated to just patch it up. Alternatives to the guide are in my opinion improving the module documentation (docstrings, help(networkit) etc.) so that users learn things as they explore the code. Additionally, putting several example notebooks on the website for different tasks could may be better than one comprehensive guide.

Chris

[1]: http://nbviewer.jupyter.org/urls/networkit.iti.kit.edu/data/uploads/docs/NetworKit_UserGuide.ipynb