[Networkit] HyperbolicGenerator crash

Maximilian Vogel maximilian.vogel at student.kit.edu
Sun Feb 21 22:16:13 CET 2016

I cannot confirm this. The HyperbolicGenerater, PLM and several other
algorithms I've tried work just fine on my system with the dolphin graph
you attached in one of your previous messages. Whats the output of
D.toString() once the graph is read? Maybe something in your environment
(python version, gcc) changed? Did you try rebuilding networkit completely?