[Networkit] Networkit Mailing List

Christian Staudt christian.staudt at kit.edu
Mon Jan 18 17:53:09 CET 2016

Hi Dana,
I approved your registration to the mailing list this morning, so you should be able to post to the list.

The issue you are experiencing is that the user guide is quite outdated with respect to NetworKit 4.0. (And I think its whole idea is outdated so I suggest taking it offline.) The "properties”  module has been dissolved and the algorithms are now in more appropriate modules. The properties.overview function has been replaced by the profiling module, which is IMHO far better but could use some more testing and user feedback. This notebook explains how to use it:
	http://nbviewer.jupyter.org/urls/networkit.iti.kit.edu/data/uploads/docs/Profiling.ipynb

Hope that helps, keep in touch in case you have questions.
Chris