[Networkit] Refactoring Diameter to the standard interface

Christian Staudt christian.staudt at kit.edu
Mon Jan 25 17:58:52 CET 2016

I have a situation in which it is very inconvenient that the Diameter class does not follow the standard pattern for our analytics algorithms, with parameter initialization in the constructor and a parameter-less run method.
Since several other people either depend or work on Diameter, I’d like to discuss proposals on how to refactor. To be honest I’d also be happy if someone would volunteer to implement the refactoring.