[Networkit] Refactoring Diameter to the standard interface

Maximilian Vogel maximilian.vogel at student.kit.edu
Tue Jan 26 11:36:07 CET 2016

This is just a little brainstorming:

  * Refactor the different implementations into private methods.
    Implement some logic deciding which algorithm to use in the
    constructor. The run()-method then calls the right private method.
    Retrieve the result with a getter method (always!) returning a pair.
  * Expanding on the previous idea: Move the different implementations
    into seperate classes and implement a wrapper class for convenient
    usage.

Those are the two raw designs that came to my mind. The second one seems
cleaner, but probably means more work.

Any fundamentally different designs? What do you think?

Best
Max