[Networkit] Disease Module Identification Challenge

Aleksejs Sazonovs aleksejs.sazonovs at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 18:12:57 CEST 2016

DREAM Challenges are quite a big thing in the systems biology community. If
NK does well, it would probably get some good publicity among that crowd.
I haven't read the full set of rules, but it seems that they are actively
prohibiting the use of any prior biological knowledge (gene ontologies,
interaction databases, etc). Hence, the challenge is almost purely about
community finding.

I'm very interested in trying to use NK for this task. Email me (
as2537 at cam.ac.uk), if somebody wants to work on this together.

Alex