[Networkit] Failed tests in the Dev branch

Maximilian Vogel maximilian.vogel at student.kit.edu
Wed Jun 1 20:50:38 CEST 2016

Hi,

I've pushed fixes for PartitionGTest.testVectorConstructor and
MatcherGTest.testPgaMatching.
In the case of LocalDegreeGTest.testAttributeSimple I think that the
code is actually correct, but the test code seems wrong. I've found a
fix but I don't know if it's still semantically correct then. Hopefully,
Gerd or Michael can take a look at it?
As its name suggests GeneratorsGtest.testLFGeneratorImpossibleSequence
is supposed to be initialized with paramaters that can't be realized
resulting in exceptions. However, these aren't thrown. Since I'm not
familiar with the LFRGenerator, I can't judge if the generator has a bug
or the parameters are actually realizable. If I remember correctly,
Michael worked on it, so maybe he can clarify that?

Best,
Max