[Networkit] NetworKit sprint & new release

Elisabetta Bergamini elisabetta.bergamini at kit.edu
Wed Jun 15 18:05:32 CEST 2016

Dear NetworKit developers,

On Wednesday, June 22 there will be a sprint to complete the new NetworKit release. We will start at 11:00 in room 010, building 50.34, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology.
In case one day won’t be enough, I’ve reserved room 010 also for Thursday, June 23.
If you would be willing to contribute, feel free to join us at any time during the sprint. Please let me know in advance if you plan to be present.
Thank you,

Elisabetta

Elisabetta Bergamini

Web: http://parco.iti.kit.edu/bergamini

KIT - The Research University in the Helmholtz Association