[Networkit] SCons for Python 3

Christian Staudt christian.staudt at kit.edu
Wed Jun 22 13:10:58 CEST 2016

Dear SCons developers,
we devs of the NetworKit [1] project have relied on SCons as a build system for the last 3 years. Just wanted to let you know that we would really welcome a Python 3 port of SCons. Your release page states

"This will be the last release to support Python versions earlier than 2.7, as we begin to move toward supporting Python 3.”

for the last six releases. Let this be an encouragement to take this step.

Best regards
Chris

[1]: https://networkit.iti.kit.edu/

christian.staudt at kit.edu
http://parco.iti.kit.edu/staudt/index-en.shtml
Institute of Theoretical Informatics - Parallel Computing Group