[Networkit] Release 4.1 - feedback request

Maximilian Vogel maximilian.vogel at student.kit.edu
Thu Jun 23 16:41:15 CEST 2016

It doesn't work for me because of supposedly missing file:

     g++ -o .buildOpt/generators/DynamicHyperbolicGenerator.o -c
-std=c++14 -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -fPIC -fopenmp -O3 -DNDEBUG
-DLOG_LEVEL=LOG_LEVEL_INFO
networkit/cpp/generators/DynamicHyperbolicGenerator.cpp
     In file included from
networkit/cpp/generators/DynamicHyperbolicGenerator.cpp:10:0:
networkit/cpp/generators/DynamicHyperbolicGenerator.h:14:31: fatal
error: quadtree/Quadtree.h: No such file or directory
      #include "quadtree/Quadtree.h"
                                    ^
     compilation terminated.
     scons: *** [.buildOpt/generators/DynamicHyperbolicGenerator.o] Error 1
     scons returned an error, exiting setup.py

When I create the package myself from the default branch, it works.