[Networkit] Release 4.1 - feedback request

Christian Staudt christian.staudt at kit.edu
Fri Jun 24 11:43:05 CEST 2016

…. and Mac OS doesn’t seem to care, while Linux does. I assume this is the package information you refer to, from networkit.egg-info/SOURCES.txt:

networkit/cpp/generators/Quadtree/QuadNode.h
networkit/cpp/generators/Quadtree/Quadtree.h
networkit/cpp/generators/quadtree/QuadNode.h
networkit/cpp/generators/quadtree/QuadNodeCartesianEuclid.h
networkit/cpp/generators/quadtree/QuadNodePolarEuclid.h
networkit/cpp/generators/quadtree/Quadtree.h
networkit/cpp/generators/quadtree/QuadtreeCartesianEuclid.h
networkit/cpp/generators/quadtree/QuadtreePolarEuclid.h

Why is it sometimes uppercase and sometimes lowercase?

This should be fixed soon in an update release.

Chris