[Networkit] Release 4.1 - feedback request

Moritz von Looz moritz.looz-corswarem at kit.edu
Mon Jun 27 14:04:04 CEST 2016

Yes. In a fresh Ubuntu VM, the installation with 'pip3 install networkit-4.1.tar.gz' works then.

Another thing, though: Can we somehow declare the depenencies better or make matplotlib optional? It is not intuitive why one has to install libraries for png and freetype before one can import networkit in a python
shell.