[Networkit] Preferential attachment graph generator

Christian Staudt christian.staudt at kit.edu
Tue Mar 1 17:51:08 CET 2016

I think you’ve got that under control, but please check if you haven’t done so yet:
- the resulting graph cannot have multi-edges and should not have self-loops
- make sure the .fit method still does what it’s supposed to do, using the new algorithm

Thanks.

> I also vote to rename BarabasiAlbertGenerator to PreferentialAttachmentGenerator as it is more descriptive

I’m all for descriptive names, but also for consistency, so not sure what to do with the ErdosRenyiGenerator, the ChungLuGenerator, the HavelHakimiGenerator and the DorogovtsevMendesGenerator after we’ve opened that can of worms. (At least we’ve already avoided the VonLoozMeyerhenkeKrioukovGenerator.)